3 bedroom house in Barber Road, Sheffield, S10 (3 bed) (#1022046)
- Category : Home Decor
- Price Type : Call For Price
No Agent Fees
Only Available to Students
Property Reference Number: 1022046
FREE fibre-optic broadband included
No deposits until June 2021
Rent 1 room at £79.50 pppw, 2 rooms at £82.50 pppw
Bills inclusive option available
Our unique energy deal means that each tenant pays £17 per week on top of the advertised rent to cover all charges for gas, electricity, water and TV licence. Based on meter readings at the end of your tenancy any excess you have paid above the amounts that we have been billed by the energy companies is returned to you. If your usage exceeds the charges you will not be charged any extra.
A fabulous 3 bedroom end terraced house. In Crookesmoor, close to the University of Sheffield. You can be out of bed and in lectures in 10 minutes.
Fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, microwave and all kitchen equipment provided including crockery, pots and pans and cutlery.
1 shower room.
Open plan living room with TV and DVD player provided.
All good sized bedrooms with 3/4 beds, desk and chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table, bookshelf and TV aerial and ethernet points.
Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
Full time maintenance team who will sort out repairs, decoration and gardens.
No agents or admin fees.
Close to the University main campus. 5-10 minutes walk to Broomhill restaurants and pubs, and from the bars and nightlife of West Street. “On your doorstep” you have The Hallamshire House, The Closed Shop and The Springvale pubs, Indian and Chinese takeaways, top quality Fish and Chips, Indian restaurant, Lahlou’s Bistro, Sainsbury’s local, Ozman International Food Centre and a fine selection of unusual beers wines & spirits at The Dram Shop Offy.
- Summary & Exclusions:
- - Rent Amount: £1,059.50 per month (£244.50 per week)
- - Deposit / Bond: £750.00
- - 3 Bedrooms
- - 1 Bathrooms
- - Property comes furnished
- - Available to move in fromJuly, 2021
- - Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- - Maximum number of tenants is 3
- - No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- - Students ONLY.
- - No Pets, sorry
- - No Smokers
- - Not Suitable for Families / Children
- - Bills not included
- - No Parking Available
- - No Garden Access
- - EPC Rating: E
- If calling, please quote reference: 1022046
- You will not be charged any admin fees.
- ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
- Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
- OpenRent is a proud member of the Property Ombudsman and holds comprehensive Client Money Protection as a member of the government-authorised Client Money Protect scheme.
- OpenRent is a registered agent in Scotland with registration number LARN1809026 and is a member of RentSmart Wales with license number #LR-75033-48352.
- OpenRent Ref: 1022046
- Agent: OpenRent
- Agent Ref: Reference_Number_946536
- Ad ID: 1389247973
- VAT number: 177144301